- 38 Posts
Owning multiple phones?
I use a Nexus5 on TMobile's $30 per month prepaid plan, & I'm thinking of getting a OnePlusOne for experimenting/testing, etc.
My questions are:
- Do I simply get a 2nd TMobile SIM at another $30 per month?
- Are SIM cards interchangeable so that one day my EDC phone is the Nexus5 and the next it's the OnePlusOne?
- If a 3rd phone were ever added (e.g. Project Ara), would I simply repeat the $30 plan for a 3rd TMobile SIM/phone number?
Thanks for any tips or links you can offer.
- 05-11-2014, 04:22 PM #2
Re: Owning multiple phones?
You can simply swap the SIM from one phone to the other--no need to get a new line, unless you intend to use both phones at the same time. Both phones use a microSIM (as opposed to a nanoSIM), so they should be interchangeable.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By Niko Prawira in forum Google+Replies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2015, 02:42 PM
- By Credo93 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2014, 03:09 AM
- By mush10 in forum LG G3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-13-2014, 08:01 PM
- By LordMarq in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2014, 10:37 PM