I need help about my Android!
I need help! Whenever i open my Tablet and gonna unlock it, I cannot touch or move the "Lock" Icon. Sometimes, i enable the "Finger Pointer", there will be a White Circle(I know there's a White Circle every time you touch) below the Screen even i didn't Point below and there will be like 10 to 17 Finger Pointers then they will Freeze and i cannot use any Programs. I need help please!
- 05-12-2014, 02:04 AM #2
- 05-12-2014, 03:16 AM #4
- 05-13-2014, 03:14 AM #6
Re: I need help about my Android!
It's the specific name or code for the device. For example, the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx's model number is XT912. Sometimes a device's model number is actually just its name, like the Nexus 7.
It can be found in Settings>About Tablet>Model Number. But if you can't access the menu due to your problems, then see if you can dig up the box it came in--that should have the model number on the sticker with the UPC symbol.
- By kimmandy36 in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2015, 06:16 AM
- By TomD in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2014, 12:58 AM
- By BigMonkey2013 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab4 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 06:11 PM
- By Will blue in forum myTouch 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2014, 10:28 PM
- By prskier17 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2014, 09:15 PM