Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy I need help about my Android!

I need help! Whenever i open my Tablet and gonna unlock it, I cannot touch or move the "Lock" Icon. Sometimes, i enable the "Finger Pointer", there will be a White Circle(I know there's a White Circle every time you touch) below the Screen even i didn't Point below and there will be like 10 to 17 Finger Pointers then they will Freeze and i cannot use any Programs. I need help please!

Default Re: I need help about my Android!

Welcome to Android Central! What device do you have? It might be time for a factory reset, and the procedure varies with the make and model of device.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

It's an I-Techie.

Model number?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

What's a Model Number?

It's the specific name or code for the device. For example, the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx's model number is XT912. Sometimes a device's model number is actually just its name, like the Nexus 7.

It can be found in Settings>About Tablet>Model Number. But if you can't access the menu due to your problems, then see if you can dig up the box it came in--that should have the model number on the sticker with the UPC symbol.