Samsung Galaxy Y(oung) GT-S6310N - help??

Vickie_D_80

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,
Please accept my apologies if I've started this thread in the wrong place, I did search for Galaxy Young but couldn't find a forum.
My daughter came to me last night, her battery died and her phone wouldn't switch back on despite being plugged into the charger. So I took the battery out, plugged the charger in and put the battery back in. Pressed power on and the phone won't stop vibrating! As soon as you put the battery in, it just goes nuts - continually vibrating.... I plugged it into the laptop but it says device not recognised and the touch screen won't work on the phone in order for me to click media device option, all the while the phone is continually vibrating.
My daughter is desperate to get her pictures off the phone but I'm out of ideas... Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Vix

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The battery itself might be bad. If you place it flat on a table and are able to spin it freely, that suggests a bulge in the middle, which means battery failure. Try a new battery.

If there's an external SD card inserted, remove that as well, and try powering on again. A corrupted SD card can cause odd behavior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC