- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Y(oung) GT-S6310N - help??
Please accept my apologies if I've started this thread in the wrong place, I did search for Galaxy Young but couldn't find a forum.
My daughter came to me last night, her battery died and her phone wouldn't switch back on despite being plugged into the charger. So I took the battery out, plugged the charger in and put the battery back in. Pressed power on and the phone won't stop vibrating! As soon as you put the battery in, it just goes nuts - continually vibrating.... I plugged it into the laptop but it says device not recognised and the touch screen won't work on the phone in order for me to click media device option, all the while the phone is continually vibrating.
My daughter is desperate to get her pictures off the phone but I'm out of ideas... Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 05-12-2014, 04:06 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Y(oung) GT-S6310N - help??
Welcome to Android Central! The battery itself might be bad. If you place it flat on a table and are able to spin it freely, that suggests a bulge in the middle, which means battery failure. Try a new battery.
If there's an external SD card inserted, remove that as well, and try powering on again. A corrupted SD card can cause odd behavior.
- By edilee012 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2014, 12:19 AM
- By Rob James3532 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:08 AM
- By DJShawnz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2014, 04:14 AM
- By natathaphol in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2014, 09:59 PM
- By Will blue in forum myTouch 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2014, 11:28 PM