- 05-12-2014, 05:48 AM #2
- 1,816 Posts
Re: Deleting Photos from Galaxy note 2
Do you have an SD card? Plug your phone into your computer with your USB cable. Find the folder they're stored in, copy to computer if you want to save any and delete what you don't want.
Deb from my Note 3Deb
Save a life & make your life better.
Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
- By Artistu in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 04:26 PM
- By amoledsucks in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2014, 02:05 AM
- By Vickie_D_80 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 03:06 PM
- By andrew_sc_syd in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 02:07 AM
- By mj2293 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 02:00 AM