Is there a way on the forum to set the "subscribe" and "instant email" on by default? I often forget to click through these when starting or responding to posts. If I start a post, or respond to one, I always want by default to get emails on that thread.
    05-12-2014 10:51 AM
    It's in your user account settings on their website. In order to subscribe to a category or a specific topic on your phone just long press on what you want to subscribe to in the topics list and you should get a window popup with the option to subscribe.

Deb from my Note 3
    05-12-2014 10:59 AM
    That's good to know. But what I was really looking for is a setting where, when I create a new topic, or reply to an existing one, I automatically get email for all responses. For example, I asked a question last week, and didn't hear anything via email, but today when I logged back into the website there were answers to my question. I'd forgotten to go to "advanced settings" when I created the topic and mark it "suscribed".
    "
    05-12-2014 11:08 AM
    On the desktop browser interface, click on Settings right under your username and next to your avatar (near the top of the screen), then General Settings (http://forums.androidcentral.com/pro...do=editoptions). Under "Default Thread Subscription Mode," click on the dropdown and select "Instantly, using email."
    spthomas and srkmagnus like this.
    05-12-2014 03:13 PM
    Perfect!! Thanks B. Diddy!
    srkmagnus and B. Diddy like this.
    05-13-2014 09:33 AM