- 2 Posts
Accidentally Deleted Photo Album!
Thinking I was deleting a single photo, I accidentally deleted the camera photo album on my Droid Maxx (XT1080). It doesn't have an external memory card so I wanted to mount the phone as a disk drive and use Recuva that I have installed on my laptop. Well Recuva won't recognize the phone since I can only select MTP and PTP. I read that Google removed USB mounting? So how am I supposed to do this? I am unrooted. I was just about to backup all my photos too! Please help me!
- 2 Posts
Re: Accidentally Deleted Photo Album!
Update: I found out how to get into developer mode and enabled USB Debugging. I still can't get the phone to show up as a drive instead of a media device.
ETA: Looked into rooting my device but then I saw you cannot root the Maxx if you have the 4.4 update (which I do). SO: I can't root it, I can't take out the memory, and I can't get Recuva on my computer to recognize it as a drive and scan it because there is not USB Mounting. What the heck happened to android? Makes me miss my rooted Thunderbolt.
Please someone tell me there is a way.
- By Duncan1982 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 107Last Post: 07-30-2014, 02:37 PM
- By isabel95 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 05-19-2014, 03:43 PM
- By Zakappel in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2014, 07:47 PM
- By syedfahad in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 09:48 AM
- By Daftbat21 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 06:48 AM