- 1 Posts
Anomaly with Nexus 4 - modem noise
A very weird thing happened last night at about 1am. I was woken by the sound of an old school modem sound blasting out of my nexus 4. I always go to bed with my volume turned down and this morning the volume was on full. Has anyone experienced this before?
- 05-13-2014, 10:56 AM #2
Re: Anomaly with Nexus 4 - modem noise
Google Now allows you to enable "urgent updates", which include public alerts. The same type of setting can be found in Google Hangouts > Settings > SMS > Wireless Alerts (click on the menu then settings once you reach the Wireless Alerts option to see what alerts you may be receiving).
- By manni1to in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 164Last Post: 10-06-2014, 07:17 AM
- By mauiman1959 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 09:52 PM
- By hybucket in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2014, 01:31 PM
- By Mark Pistole in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2014, 04:59 PM
- By CptCobrafist in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 12:34 AM