Android Box Help to reset
Im really sorry if this is in the wrong place,
I have a Telergy THD601DC Android box and pay a subscription each month to watch watch UK TV abroad, (i live in Spain)
I spoke to my provider at Premier Satellites who said when i stop paying my subscription to them who provide the world net TV service the box won be usable.
Premier said that as soon as i turn on the box it will come up with "your subscription has ended" as boxes are pre programmed
All i want to do so is add XBMC to the box, does anyone know how i can do this please? is there a way to restore the box to factory settings and then add xbmc and other apps like google play so i can use like any other box?
Sorry if this makes no sense
Thanks in advance
- 06-04-2014, 11:08 AM #2
Re: Android telergy 601
I am also disappointed with my supplier so I have requested information about this from Telergy about resetting the box.No reply yet maybe you should do the same in order to increase the pressure and demonstrate to Telergy what these rip off people are trying to do. when I get a reply I will post it.
- 02-18-2015, 10:04 AM #3
- 02-19-2015, 02:08 PM #4
- By konvajw in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 30Last Post: 06-01-2015, 07:26 PM
- By Hashu Rahim in forum HTC One M8Replies: 10Last Post: 05-13-2014, 05:45 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:35 AM
- By Dhaval Thakur in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:09 AM
- By KsilverFlagger in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 10:23 AM