Help fixing an non branded Android Tablet PLEEEAAASSSE
My colleague brought in an Android tablet to work asking me if i could help her to reset it. It was a gift for her niece who is 9 years old. Her niece has put a Pin on the device but can't remember what she set it as.
I have tried various reset methods such as holding the power button and volume +/- buttons during start up and before start up. Neither of these methods work.
I have no idea what else to do.
It is a DMG T704S
I think it's some kind of tablet from China
It only cost about 30 but would like to get it fixed for her.
Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how I could do this?
I know this seems like a question anyone would ask if they had stolen a device and want to wipe it for their own personal use but guaranteed it is definitely not the case.
I really would appreciate anyone's help on this issue. I have searched Google and downloaded Android multi tools etc but none of these apps are working or helping me to resolve the problem.
- By dougltc in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2014, 10:11 PM
- By avester in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2014, 01:52 PM
- By amdroidboi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 32Last Post: 05-19-2014, 08:30 AM
- By samsung-s4-lover in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 05-14-2014, 09:39 PM
- By julele in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 01:16 PM