Help fixing an non branded Android Tablet PLEEEAAASSSE
My colleague brought in an Android tablet to work asking me if i could help her to reset it. It was a gift for her niece who is 9 years old. Her niece has put a Pin on the device but can't remember what she set it as.
I have tried various reset methods such as holding the power button and volume +/- buttons during start up and before start up. Neither of these methods work.
I have no idea what else to do.
It is a DMG T704S
I think it's some kind of tablet from China
It only cost about £30 but would like to get it fixed for her.
Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how I could do this?
I know this seems like a question anyone would ask if they had stolen a device and want to wipe it for their own personal use but guaranteed it is definitely not the case.
I really would appreciate anyone's help on this issue. I have searched Google and downloaded Android multi tools etc but none of these apps are working or helping me to resolve the problem.
- By dougltc in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2014, 09:11 PM
- By avester in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2014, 12:52 PM
- By amdroidboi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 32Last Post: 05-19-2014, 07:30 AM
- By samsung-s4-lover in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 05-14-2014, 08:39 PM
- By julele in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 12:16 PM