- 07-31-2014, 09:12 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: S3: how do I Disable YouTubeï¿½s ï¿½Next Video Auto Playï¿½?
There is currently no way to disable the next-video-autoplay which leaves you with only one option.
To complain to Youtube directly about this 'feature' they have implemented.
Otherwise you can simply click on the little autoplay button before watching any video, but I somehow think that is not the ideal solution you are looking for.
- 05-23-2016, 11:31 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: S3: how do I Disable YouTube’s “Next Video Auto Play”?
I just figured it out. Right when you get into your YouTube app, go to the three dots at the top right corner of the screen. Then click settings. After that, the autoplay option is there and you can turn it off from there.
- By cpong13 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2015, 11:06 AM
- By Katie Rose2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2014, 09:41 PM
- By jayboiandroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2014, 08:27 PM
- By bsannes in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2014, 06:48 PM
- By tarnak in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 03:45 PM