- 05-14-2014, 09:44 PM #2
Re: camara settings
If you're using the latest Google Camera app, then swipe in from the left, tap the gear icon at the lower right, tap Resolution & Quality, then Back Camera Photo, and select a resolution under 2 (on my Nexus 5, it's 1.9 MP).
You could also consider searching for a photo editor app that allows you to resize a pic. Here's one: Photo Editor
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By srfoot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 04-06-2015, 06:43 PM
- By dfgraham in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2014, 01:18 PM
- By mustc in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2014, 04:15 PM
- By dougltc in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2014, 10:11 AM
- By russel5150 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:30 PM