Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Problem with Exchange Active Sync for calendars from phone to server

I've read several posts that claim problems syncing of calendars via active sync. I'm troubleshooting a problem for a friend where the calendar syncs from the server to the phone but NOT from the phone to the server. Mail and contacts sync just fine. Does anyone have any ideas what to try? I'm inclined to rebuild the email profile again, but I don't want to keep doing this. Thank you.

Default Re: Problem with Exchange Active Sync for calendars from phone to server

Ever get a solution to this?

I cannot create a calendar item on my phone... well, I can, but as soon as I save it, it disappears, and never seems to hit Exchange.

I'm running Verizon S5. Seemed to work prior to last update, then "kaboom".

I have tried to avoid using as much of the Google suite as possible. I never configured the Google Apps, and the only calendar that I can see configured on my phone is our corporate Exhange mail account.