- 1 Posts
Problem with Exchange Active Sync for calendars from phone to server
I've read several posts that claim problems syncing of calendars via active sync. I'm troubleshooting a problem for a friend where the calendar syncs from the server to the phone but NOT from the phone to the server. Mail and contacts sync just fine. Does anyone have any ideas what to try? I'm inclined to rebuild the email profile again, but I don't want to keep doing this. Thank you.
- 08-23-2014, 05:51 PM #2
Re: Problem with Exchange Active Sync for calendars from phone to server
Ever get a solution to this?
I cannot create a calendar item on my phone... well, I can, but as soon as I save it, it disappears, and never seems to hit Exchange.
I'm running Verizon S5. Seemed to work prior to last update, then "kaboom".
I have tried to avoid using as much of the Google suite as possible. I never configured the Google Apps, and the only calendar that I can see configured on my phone is our corporate Exhange mail account.
- By Jonathan Bell2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:42 PM
- By matt71189 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 13Last Post: 06-02-2014, 03:44 PM
- By wild57 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2014, 02:02 PM
- By aliadonis in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 05-16-2014, 07:20 PM
- By Jon Jackson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2014, 09:13 PM