- 5 Posts
Rooting without opening the bootloader or setting the device in USM.
Is there anyway on kitkat 4.4.2 to root the phone without opening the bootloader or setting my device on USM (USB Mass STorage)?
I think not as I'm searching on google since 2 days but still maybe some genius around here has something for me ?
I need to do some recovery on my device but I can't because I'm not root.
I already asked on the nexus 5 forum but maybe there is other guys round here with no nexus 5 that can help me!
- 05-15-2014, 05:32 AM #2
Re: Rooting without opening the bootloader or setting the devide in USM.
No there is no way to bypass bootloader. Bootloader block your phone from downgrading.
Press THANK YOU and LIKE button if you gets the answerDont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
- By CannedBullets in forum HTC One M8Replies: 56Last Post: 07-08-2014, 11:57 AM
- By pixrock in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 05-16-2014, 02:16 PM
- By sang vu hoang in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 06:11 AM
- By CannedBullets in forum Chargers and BatteriesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2014, 03:37 AM
- By TxDaydreamer1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 12:44 AM