Another battery drain problem Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
I charge it, use it, and leave it on my dresser. 50% of the time I pick it up 24 hours later and it's completely drained! Other times not. I check the battery usage and it says YouTube is killing the battery. Other times I think it's a Google meeting reminder. I wonder if the IVSO Slim Smart Cover Case is the problem. It has the magnet for sleep and wake.
Also when I am using it to watch video's (usually YouTube) I can watch the battery drain 1 percent every minute or two. Maybe that's normal. I try to keep the display pretty dim but the auto display feature causes it to be too dim.
- 01-20-2015, 11:05 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Another battery drain problem Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
I just received one a few days ago. The battery is draining in a little over an hour. This is my second try with the Pro 8.4. On the first one the WIFI stopped working a few weeks after purchase. Hope, I can return this one and get my money back.
- By Bambi908 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2014, 11:56 AM
- By MilGoe10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 05-20-2014, 02:57 AM
- By gjbrns in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2014, 12:16 PM
- By droidpulse in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2014, 11:49 PM
- By CannedBullets in forum Chargers and BatteriesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2014, 04:37 AM