| || |
Apps I should be using to make my life easier?
Hi all, I was wondering what apps you use to automate certain things and make your life easier. Below is what I'm using, am I missing any other apps that are useful?
ReTune - acts as an iTunes remote. Will pause music when I call.
MPC Remote - acts as a Media Player Classic remote. Will pause video when I call.
MightyText + Hello SMS - send and receive SMS/MMS in Chrome/Gmail
- Silent & wifi off in office
- Silent when face down
- Flash camera flash when in office and face down, on notification
- Strobe camera flash when in office and face down, on call
- Mobile data off when connected to home router
- Auto rotate on for certain apps
- Auto brightness on when light level is between 0-10
Now I don't have to lift my phone once when I am at a computer. And when I go to sleep, I just put my phone face down. But more like slam it face down because the sensor is not so keen sometimes.
I pre-ordered a smart lock, so that is to come too. Recommendations for anything else?