Help needed

JTCONE

May 17, 2014
Visit site
My HTC ONE M7 is on cyanogenmod and i wanted to uninstall it . I saw another thread and someone said wipe data and factory reset . Now i have no OS inside . Help pls

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
My HTC ONE M7 is on cyanogenmod and i wanted to uninstall it . I saw another thread and someone said wipe data and factory reset . Now i have no OS inside . Help pls
If you made a backup of the phone before installing Cyanogenmod, then you can restore that file (through recovery) and be back to the previous ROM. Otherwise, you need to simply flash Cyanogenmod and gapps to get the phone booted and working again. Look for another ROM or stock ROM then go back into recovery to flash. Remember, a factory reset does not take you back to the factory ROM, it simply clears the device settings and data.

JTCONE

May 17, 2014
Visit site
If you made a backup of the phone before installing Cyanogenmod, then you can restore that file (through recovery) and be back to the previous ROM. Otherwise, you need to simply flash Cyanogenmod and gapps to get the phone booted and working again. Look for another ROM or stock ROM then go back into recovery to flash. Remember, a factory reset does not take you back to the factory ROM, it simply clears the device settings and data.
I tried restoring but they said there was nothing in my phone and i flashed a new custom recovery and tried downloading cyanogenmod again with a thumbdrive that have 2 sides , but it kept loading at the cyanogenmod then have 10 mins it will restart. Maybe you could send me links for htc one m7 unlocked cyanogenmod and the gapps. MY phone is stuck in boot Now

Last edited:

JTCONE

May 17, 2014
Visit site
i can load the rom but it wont boot . it will be stuck at the cyanogenmod logo. The arrow will just spin and spin and spin.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae