- 1 Posts
no internet outside
my problem is that when im away from my modem ie outside I cant pick up the internet iv been on to 3 and I have done all the settings that they told me, my phone has been unblocked from o2 to 3 maybe something went wrong when it was unblocked, at the moment im using an I phone and I can pick up the internet on that so its not my sim .
thanks in advance for any help.
- 05-19-2014, 04:28 PM #2
Re: no internet outside
Welcome to Android Central! If possible, tell us what you did in the Settings that the support people recommended, so that we don't repeat things you've already tried.
Let's start with the most basic question--you're certain mobile data is turned on, right? Go to Settings/Wireless & Networks/More/Mobile Networks, and make sure Data Enabled is checked.
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- By Marnes in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2014, 01:16 PM
- By Sabeek Pradhan in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2014, 07:59 PM
- By Gordon Yan in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-19-2014, 09:36 AM
- By Fifth Element 1984 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2014, 03:23 AM
- By Andrew Mcleod1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 03:10 AM