Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Arrange on screen buttons?

Hello, I recently bought the elusive Z1 compact- it's about time I found a phone that is sub-5 inch and a powerhouse. But anyways, I have never owned a phone with on screen buttons before (coming from Galaxy S series) and I was curious if the on screen buttons for "back", "home" , or "menu/app launcher" be re organized? A friend of mine has a LG g2 and they can reorganize theirs and I was wondering if that was an android feature or just LG. I would love to get my "back" button on the right side of the phone , if this is possible. Thanks!
  2. Best Answer

LG is the only one that allows this for a stock (unrooted) device. Even with root, I'm not sure if it's possible, although it may be - I haven't looked into the ROMs available for the Z1 compact. But stock? no - not possible to the best of my knowledge.

Default Re: Arrange on screen buttons?

LG is the only one that allows this for a stock (unrooted) device. Even with root, I'm not sure if it's possible, although it may be - I haven't looked into the ROMs available for the Z1 compact. But stock? no - not possible to the best of my knowledge.
    "I can only see half of what's going on
    But i'm alright
    'Cause I can still smile"

Wide Mouth Mason - Smile

ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Arrange on screen buttons?

Quote Originally Posted by moviedude2k View Post
    Hello, I recently bought the elusive Z1 compact- it's about time I found a phone that is sub-5 inch and a powerhouse. But anyways, I have never owned a phone with on screen buttons before (coming from Galaxy S series) and I was curious if the on screen buttons for "back", "home" , or "menu/app launcher" be re organized? A friend of mine has a LG g2 and they can reorganize theirs and I was wondering if that was an android feature or just LG. I would love to get my "back" button on the right side of the phone , if this is possible. Thanks!
    You would have to root and install Xposed Framework, with a Gravity box module.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here