Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default So I can only block unwanted calls for 90 days ?

I have a LGG2 smart phone and I'm getting unwanted calls. So I logged into my Verizon online account and I can block calls but only for 90 days and only up to five phone numbers. If I want to block any longer or more numbers I have to upgrade my plan. I would have thought within the phone settings I would have more options to block incoming calls but guess not. This it so dumb, do I have any alternatives ? thanks

Default Re: So I can only block unwanted calls for 90 days ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott111 View Post
    I have a LGG2 smart phone and I'm getting unwanted calls. So I logged into my Verizon online account and I can block calls but only for 90 days and only up to five phone numbers. If I want to block any longer or more numbers I have to upgrade my plan. I would have thought within the phone settings I would have more options to block incoming calls but guess not. This it so dumb, do I have any alternatives ? thanks
    Have you tried this?
    LG G2 User Guide
    (not a smart *** post, the link takes you to the page you need )
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Sorry I should have mentioned I'm using Verizon as my carrier, I don't have call reject settings.

Global Posts
    10,474 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Sorry I should have mentioned I'm using Verizon as my carrier, I don't have call reject settings.
    Here is an App I found on the Play Store, hopefully it's what you are looking for: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....easyblacklist

Hi,
    I tried many apps to blocking unwanted incoming calls.
    I think the easiest to use is StopContacts. There is a lite version http://goo.gl/2rrUHq and a pro version http://goo.gl/EkGOKL
    The pro version has an option that active the call blocker service at certain time, based on your time settings
    Banned

Global Posts
    414 Global Posts

Verizon is trying to make money off of your problems. So your carrier/provider is a scavenger.

The free app "Mr. Number-Block calls, texts" solves all your problems.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

ok thanks