Help me find a way out of Itunes.

StylinProfilin

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I can't get away from Itunes match. Nothing else compares. You edit anything in your offline itunes player and it almost instantly updates on your itunes match. This is very important for playlist editing.

Google Music - It uploads my music easily. No problems here. The sound is great and it always plays my uploaded music. Out of a 70gb library, only 4 tracks were not uploaded. The biggest problem is the playlists though; They don't update!! This could be solved if Google had its own official offline player likes Itunes.

Amazon Mp3- I like the interface both on the desktop app and mobile. Uploads all my tracks no problem. The interface is smooth and simple. I found 2 problems with this though. The first, it took over 100 of my tracks and put it under the wrong artist. The second, it does not sync my playlists correctly.

Neither of these apps have true standalone offline players. They both rely on you having use something like Windows Media Player, or itunes.That's why they probably don't work as well as they should.

If anyone knows a cloud music app that sync playlists seamlessly like itunes does, please help. Maybe I am doing something wrong with these apps though.

This is the only thing truly holding me back from selling all my apple devices.

btw- I'm using a GS5 right now.

Edit- its a shame because Amazon and Google always have better prices than iTunes too.

StylinProfilin

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Amazon mp3 actually works really well. It grabs everything on my computer and let's me easily create playlists on my phone, computer, etc. The problem I was having with it putting my tracks under the wrong artist corrected itself. I have no idea how. I just let it continue to upload my library and everything went where it should. The offline player, though attached to my iTunes works good too.

Google Music is by no means terrible. I like it. It just fumbles all my playlists. Doubles them up, some don't sync, some do... Until Google comes out with it's own offline player, Amazon mp3 is imo the best thing next to ITunes Match.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair