Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help with whatsapp voice notes please

Hi this is my first post on this...so apologies if I have posted this in wrong section.

I am not a computer/phone expert, but if anyone is able to help me with this, I would be VERY grateful:

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, android version 4.1.2. In my previous samsung galaxy ace, all my voicenotes were easily accessible.

In the different folders on this galaxy s3mini, although the videos & pictures & my sent voice notes are easily accessible, the received voice notes are not. When I choose the folder of "my files>sdcard>whatsapp>media>whatsapp voicenotes there are sub folders with different dates eg 201420 etc but on opening each of them all that is there is a .nomedia file.

Having tried to research this on google, I understand people create such files to avoid them being scanned, but in my case, how can I access all of the received voicenotes from whatsapp which were stored under these folders in my previous samsung phone.

Please could you give me some advice, thanks in advance :-)

Default Re: Help with whatsapp voice notes please

I faced the same problem. I found many Voice Note folder ( 201440 to 201430) empty but I didn't know the reason. I didn't delete any voice message.