Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ori Ovadia
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [SOLVED] Weird coordinator-like thingy on my screen.

Yesterday my dad did something with his phone (LG Optimus L7 II P714) and somehow he had a weird coordinate-like row at the top part of the screen. That row gives info about the cursor and some other stuff i have no idea about.

[SOLVED] Weird coordinator-like thingy on my screen.-2014_05_20_09_10_28.jpg

For my knowledge i understand the P: 0/1 means how many fingers are touching the screen simultaneously. The 'dx' and 'dy' mean something like latitude and longitude over the screen, as the numbers represents the pixel number from left to right and from top to bottom respectively, exactly like in Paint, shown here at the bottom (134,421 px). [SOLVED] Weird coordinator-like thingy on my screen.-capture.jpg
    I have no idea what the other stuff are for.
    The cursor is also acting weird, leaving a trail, just like the quick memo feature but weirder, also shown in the first pic attached.

I need to know how to remove it. This is no app which has been installed, so its must be a setting he accidently triggered. I tried to search for settings to match this but i came up with nothing. Anyone knows whats the name of the feature so i could disable it? Or simply the location of the settings.. ?

Thanks in advance.
    Ori.
    Last edited by Ori Ovadia; 05-21-2014 at 12:49 AM.

Default Re: Weird coordinator-like thingy on my screen.

Welcome to Android Central! Sounds like a Developer Option was turned on. Go to Settings>Developer Options​, and see if anything is checked on.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yay it worked. Thanks alot!!

Umm do i need to close the thread somehow? cant seem to find it. sorry im new here.
    B. Diddy likes this.

Don't worry, you don't have to do anything. If you'd like, you could edit the thread title to add [SOLVED] to it.

Posted via Android Central App.
    Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Alrighty then.