YouTube problem on z2
Wondered if anyone has this problem. Basically I watched a video earlier today on YouTube and now any links to a new YouTube video that I click on result in me being redirected to the video I watched hours ago. So for example on Google+ I could click on a random video now and it would open the YouTube app or even If I select YouTube in chrome it plays the same video from hours ago.
I tried resetting the YouTube defaults but it still does it.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-21-2014, 08:55 AM #3
Re: YouTube problem on z2
I had to reset all the YouTube defaults again including data deletion. So when I opened YouTube it was like the first time I used it showing me hints and stuff.
Sent from my D6503 using AC Forums mobile app
- By DrWu in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 10Last Post: 05-31-2014, 03:52 PM
- By richster1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-22-2014, 10:37 AM
- By Christian Farhat in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2014, 09:41 PM
- By TWC42 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2014, 04:06 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2014, 03:01 PM