- 1 Posts
South Africa - Samsung S3 - Google Play Downloads
I have a Samsung S3, with Android version 4.3
I am completely unable to do any Google Play Store updates. My updates will start and after a few seconds every single one comes back with the following message "Error downloading".
Today I tried to update my Gmail application, and instead I lost all of my mails, including the app.
I re-installed the the Gmail app, but now all I get is the following message "Waiting for sync". This message has been on my screen since 09h00 this morning - it is now 16h00.
I cannot tell you how irritated and grumpy I am getting.
Please can some one advise me what to do?
- 05-23-2014, 11:46 PM #2
Re: South Africa - Samsung S3 - Google Play Downloads
You may have to wait a day or so. It sounds as if there's a communications problem with Google's own network. If you're able to use a browser to get to a website, and download a file (which you can delete afterwards), the phone is working, and so is your internet connection. (If it only works for ZA or African sites, there may be a major cable failure somewhere. Things like that are rare [I only remember 2 in the last 20 years] but they're not impossible.)
- By Patr1x in forum Developer Beta TestingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2015, 03:29 AM
- By Jellal in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2014, 11:41 PM
- By Johnny GetsItin in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2014, 10:52 AM
- By CoMoNexus in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 13Last Post: 05-23-2014, 11:35 AM
- By nsyrax in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2014, 09:00 AM