- 2 Posts
Need help rooting Pantech Marauder
I found a thread on these forums that gives a how-to guide but the links are broken. Does anyone know of a tool to use for rooting ADR910L v4.1.2?
I found a tool by Bin4ry, but it didn't work. It was confusing because the commands mentioned a read/write error and asked if I had root . . . which was the purpose of the tool.
All I want to do is have access to the SD card and transfer apps to it, so if anyone knows a way to do that without rooting it, I'm open to that as well. Any assistance would be appreciated.
- By Debo45215 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 12-16-2014, 09:45 AM
- By Jellal in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2014, 12:41 AM
- By Mimi Lynn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2014, 02:22 AM
- By Clayton Pirkola in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2014, 09:52 AM
- By Jellal in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2014, 06:20 AM