All the sudden my home button keeps asking me which launcher, disregarding my "always"...

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Happened maybe a handful of days ago. So just now i removed my adw launcher, power cycled and reinstalled, now it's not doing it *every* time but it's still doing it randomly.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Yikes. All the sudden my home button keeps asking me which launcher, disregarding my "always"...

ohhh. hmmm. can i do that to the default launcher without any issues? I removed the only other launcher i had, Nova. But now it's asking me adw or the native one.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Yikes. All the sudden my home button keeps asking me which launcher, disregarding my "always"...

drat, i figured it out. After i added Swipe pad, which was awesome, it asked me which launcher every time i hit the home button. Then once i removed and reinstalled ADW, it only asked me which launcher from apps i'd opened with Swipe pad. :(. boooo. Swap pad was cool. booooo. Swipe pad be the culprit.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: All the sudden my home button keeps asking me which launcher, disregarding my "always"...

Wait, newp, that's not it either, derp, i just installed swipe pad today. lol. And now it's still doing it even from apps not gotten to by Swipe pad, which i've switched off.

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: All the sudden my home button keeps asking me which launcher, disregarding my "always"...

Yes. If you force stop the default launcher, there shouldn't be any issues. Maybe clear defaults on the stock launcher as well.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

Selecting another launcher as always should clear default on the current default launcher automatically. If it doesn't, there's a firmware problem.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

Random. Seems fine now. At some point my phone stating bugging out and had 2 adw launch pads and I couldn't get back to the original. I reset launcher choice from settings and now its fine. Lol. Phew! Thanks all.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante