- 2 Posts
Phone not receiving any notifications
Hey there! I have a Samsung Galaxy Express that has recently decided to no longer show me when I receive notifications from apps. This includes any app I have downloaded: gmail, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.
I have tried checking the notification settings both within the apps themselves and in my phone settings. Neither has worked, and I have no idea what's wrong or how to fix it. Any suggestions or assistance you might have would be greatly appreciated!
- 05-23-2014, 10:26 PM #2
Re: Phone not receiving any notifications
I don't know what software runs on your phone, but since I have a different Samsung Galaxy phone, see if you have an option in your settings called Blocking mode. On my phone this turns off notifications. Maybe you accidentally enabled that.
- By dannieboiz in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2014, 07:52 AM
- By lipslikemorphineeee in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2014, 11:48 PM
- By spdlude51 in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2014, 06:06 AM
- By The Big Biff in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2014, 11:55 PM
- By topEverest in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2014, 08:56 PM