- 53 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Helping my brother..
My brother recently rooted the asus memo pad hd7 and while trying something he change a file (com.android.autoupdate....) Now he cant login to his google account or even get any apps. Thinking of sending it in, he unrooted the tablet. I tried to get into recover mode but it says "No Command" with the dead android symbol. I have a few idea i can try but i wanted to run through you guys first to see the best way i can fix it. Thanks for your time. Sorry for a double post, trying to get some help fast.
- By ColbyJvonBrown in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 05-27-2014, 11:52 AM
- By rwdogs in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2014, 12:18 AM
- By maarescal in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2014, 05:47 PM
- By An-Droid-M in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2014, 04:29 PM
- By quadphonics in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2014, 03:42 PM