Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Are all toggles, widgets? I want to put my wifi toggle widget in an app drawer but i can't...

...because it's not an app i guess. My problem is my icon for my wifi toggle is not level with all the other icons i have, so it looks off (way off), is there any other type of wifi on/off thing that is not a widget? My moto x does not allow me to use it's own wifi on off as a shortcut.

Global Posts
    32,279 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Default Re: Are all toggles, widgets? I want to put my wifi toggle widget in an app drawer but i can't...

Quote Originally Posted by paisley99 View Post
    ...because it's not an app i guess. My problem is my icon for my wifi toggle is not level with all the other icons i have, so it looks off (way off), is there any other type of wifi on/off thing that is not a widget? My moto x does not allow me to use it's own wifi on off as a shortcut.
    You should be able to open the Quick Toggles by using 2 fingers and pulling on the status bar.

From a Slim M8 and the AC Forums app.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    You should be able to open the Quick Toggles by using 2 fingers and pulling on the status bar.

It does have that indeed but I prefer 1-handed. : ). I'm all about most efficient movement possible. The front page toggle is so prefect. I could always put it on the next screen over I guess.

Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: Are all toggles, widgets? I want to put my wifi toggle widget in an app drawer but i can't...

Problem possibly solved. The dev for Swtchr also does an app called side bar, and that has a wifi toggle on it, as well as a brightness which was about to be my other issue. . Beautiful. and so far so good. : )

Funnily enough I see that he is the one who makes the Pre inspired rounded corners screen app. I think i'm in love w/ mr. adib.

Global Posts
    32,279 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Glad you found something.

Paisley likes this.

I like Power Toggles, because I can put a customized toggle bar in the notification shade. Just swipe down, then tap.