Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where can I get the Tango Messenger ringtone and notification tones..

Hi, I have a GT-S5830 running on 2.3.3 (no ROM). I recently downloaded Tango Messenger and it's great! Whenever I receive a message or a video call, it makes the sounds that I like. I wanted to know where I can get a link of the ringtone and the notification tone so I can put it as my ringtone and SMS. Thank you very much.

Default Re: Where can I get the Tango Messenger ringtone and notification tones..

You could try downloading the Zedge app. They have bookoodles of sounds for downloading. It might be available there.

Notes from Deb's Note 3
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Where can I get the Tango Messenger ringtone and notification tones..

I looked on SoundCloud and Zedge, but it came up with weird Mexican/Spanish music. Bad luck for me.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I got the ringtone, but I'm trying to find the notification tone. Any help?

I'm wondering if you can't copy them from the app folder to your ringtone and notification folders by plugging it into your computer, locating the files and just copying it over? I'm pretty sure I've done this before.

If you and a friend that have this tango thing you might also try the S beam.

Notes from Deb's Note 3
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

No, you can't. Because I checked my files and I couldn't find Tango. And I have a friend who uses Tango, but I don't have S Beam or NFC and they also don't have it.

Can you provide me the link for Tango messenger ringtone download

Hi.... I need to know...how can i changed my ringtone for Tango Massanger....