- 05-26-2014, 11:35 PM #2
- 05-27-2014, 09:25 AM #3
- 05-30-2014, 04:38 PM #4
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Screen calibration
One app I can recommend is SpyderGallery. It will only work with a Spyder calibration tool and has a crappy design but works correctly.
Once you calibrate you can view the images in your Photo Roll with reliable colors.
Unfortunately this won't work outside this app, given that Android hasn't got a flexible color management.
- By Abid Hussain3 in forum HTC Sensation XLReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2014, 03:04 PM
- By Joe Mullens in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2014, 07:29 AM
- By alaynamarie93 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2014, 08:11 PM
- By LimuHead in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2014, 04:59 PM
- By pow7129 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2014, 02:22 PM