- 1 Posts
Help, my Samsung galaxy 3s won't reboot and I don't know how to fix it!
So my mother just gave this to me yesterday, it worked perfectly then it died from loss of charge. So we charged it and she erased the content and settings and we switched the Sd and memory card thing (by the sim card) I charged it at home and then pressed the power button, it started to load and then it came to the samsung logo screen where the logo spun once around then stopped loading. I've tried rebooting it by taking out the battery and the cards and pressing vol. +, home, and the power but it just did the same thing, it turned on and went to the logo which froze again. It does this over and over again. Please help, I need this phone to work asap.
- 05-28-2014, 12:01 PM #2
Re: Help, my Samsung galaxy 3s won't reboot and I don't know how to fix it!
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery and select Wipe Cache Partition, then Reboot System Now: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By GNX231 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 14Last Post: 06-01-2014, 08:55 AM
- By crazycrew in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2014, 05:48 AM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-28-2014, 01:39 PM
- By NeonZX in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 08:53 AM
- By Gerardram in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 08:48 AM