- 1 Posts
- 05-28-2014, 10:28 AM #2
- 05-28-2014, 11:17 AM #3
Re: Pictures/Videos Show Up As Generic Black Icons with Lightning Bolt
IF Golfdriver is right you're very lucky!
Want to prevent losing your photos in future but hate backing up?
Install Dropbox and set it to sync (upload) all new images in the DCIM folder to it when connected via WiFi.
Then whatever happens to your device, your photos will still be backed up in your Dropbox (and available on all your other devices that have Dropbox installed).
- By stepaul8 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 05-29-2014, 10:05 AM
- By MortTheBeast in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2014, 10:07 PM
- By UpahUpah in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2014, 01:53 PM
- By mpovolo in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 02:48 AM
- By newtda513 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 12:07 AM