- 1 Posts
How to prevent youtube from pausing videos while I switch tabs on Android?
When I switch tabs with a Youtube video running, it automatically pauses and this is annoying because it doesn't let me listen to music as I work on something else. I am on the Note 3 and is there something I can do to stop this from happening? Thanks in advance.
- 05-28-2014, 02:44 PM #2
- 05-28-2014, 04:10 PM #3
Re: How to prevent youtube from pausing videos while I switch tabs on Android?
I think its embedded in the app to stop when that happens. Just tried it, it stopped, and I can't find a setting for that.
What music are you trying to listen to? You can use other services like Pandora or Spotify, or even loading a couple dozen songs on your device.
From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
- By gummyjelly in forum LG G3Replies: 17Last Post: 05-29-2014, 10:27 PM
- By QueenCaoa in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2014, 08:22 AM
- By AllTheseBadgers in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2014, 04:36 AM
- By Ashley Johnson6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 10:30 PM
- By Techway J in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 09:51 AM