Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation iBall Andi 5Li stuck on bootscreen after rooting and changing font

Ok so i used Framaroot to root my phone then i forgot to use Titanium backup or anything similar to that.. i didn't make any backup at all.. so i downloaded iFont and started messing with it... i put this "Magneto Bold" font from my pc to my phone and after i changed that my phone got stuck on bootscreen before that i changed many inbuilt iFont fonts but now i don't know what to do.. i even did a factory reset and stuff... and after doing some research on internet i think i can get it to work by re-installing Jellybean 4.1 which came with it... so tell me please am i on the right path or not?
    IF yes.. can anybody please give me a tutorial or help me on how to do it please? i've been searching this stuff for the past 3 days and no luck.. and please tell me if putting a pc font in phone was wrong or is it just a common rooting issue? because i plan to do it again once i get my phone working :P lol. thanks in advance
    so... my questions are....

1. Am i on the right path or not about reinstalling Jellybean 4.1 and making my phone work again?
    2. Can anybody show/tell me how to fix my phone?
    3. Was trying to install a PC font on phone a stupid thing to do?
    4. Is this a common issue after rooting your phone?

Default Re: iBall Andi 5Li stuck on bootscreen after rooting and changing font

Welcome to AC!!

I'm sorry, which phone do you have?
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa

Global Posts
    20,707 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Welcome to Android Central!
    1. Yes, reloading the stock ROM should fix the device.
    2. We need to know what phone you have.
    3. I can follow the logic, but they just don't work like that. This is nearly the equivalent of putting a Mustang V8 in a Prius.
    4. I saw something like this before, but the user made a Nandroid before he did the change and was able to restore everything.

From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
    Last edited by Golfdriver97; 05-28-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I have a iBall Andi 5Li

Global Posts
    20,707 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Peeked around, and I can't find anything for a stock ROM. Sorry.

Signed, XenonRom, Nexus 5 and AC Forums App

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Okay... thanks for trying :/