iBall Andi 5Li stuck on bootscreen after rooting and changing font
Ok so i used Framaroot to root my phone then i forgot to use Titanium backup or anything similar to that.. i didn't make any backup at all.. so i downloaded iFont and started messing with it... i put this "Magneto Bold" font from my pc to my phone and after i changed that my phone got stuck on bootscreen before that i changed many inbuilt iFont fonts but now i don't know what to do.. i even did a factory reset and stuff... and after doing some research on internet i think i can get it to work by re-installing Jellybean 4.1 which came with it... so tell me please am i on the right path or not?
IF yes.. can anybody please give me a tutorial or help me on how to do it please? i've been searching this stuff for the past 3 days and no luck.. and please tell me if putting a pc font in phone was wrong or is it just a common rooting issue? because i plan to do it again once i get my phone working :P lol. thanks in advance
so... my questions are....
1. Am i on the right path or not about reinstalling Jellybean 4.1 and making my phone work again?
2. Can anybody show/tell me how to fix my phone?
3. Was trying to install a PC font on phone a stupid thing to do?
4. Is this a common issue after rooting your phone?
- 05-28-2014, 02:29 PM #2
- 05-28-2014, 04:19 PM #3
Re: iBall Andi 5Li stuck on bootscreen after rooting and changing font
Welcome to Android Central!
1. Yes, reloading the stock ROM should fix the device.
2. We need to know what phone you have.
3. I can follow the logic, but they just don't work like that. This is nearly the equivalent of putting a Mustang V8 in a Prius.
4. I saw something like this before, but the user made a Nandroid before he did the change and was able to restore everything.
From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
- 06-02-2014, 01:13 AM #5
- By Dave Arndt in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 42Last Post: 09-13-2015, 04:01 AM
- By sjcdal in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:48 AM
- By IllusionSector in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2014, 12:44 AM
- By Tex_Norseman in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2014, 06:59 PM
- By DocB1973 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 05-31-2014, 06:17 AM