Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default I would love to be able to see battery of my Android phone on my Windows desktop

Right now, I can only see my battery percentage on my Windows desktop using things like AirDroid,and Android Desktop Notifications with Battery Indicator. You know those battery indicator on laptop computer? That's how I would like to be able to know the battery percentage of my Android phones. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Default Re: I would love to be able to see battery of my Android phone on my Windows desktop

What phone? Motorola has Motorola Connect that connects to a Chrome extension and allows you to read and send texts from your browser as well as shows battery % (when hovering over the battery icon).

Connect is compatible with:
    Moto X
    Droid Ultra
    Droid Maxx
    Droid Mini

I would imagine the Moto G and Moto E will be supported in the next update.

Default Re: I would love to be able to see battery of my Android phone on my Windows desktop

Solution: Download pushbullet and IFTTT. set up pushbullet on your computer and phone, then within IFTTT have it send a pushbullet when your battery is at 10,20.,30,40,50,60,70 etc.

Posted via Android Central App

Airdroid allows you to see your battery percentage but only through a web interface, not a system tray icon.