- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Verizon Galaxy S3 Update and Root Question
I got the S3 recently as a temp phone and Ive been trying to root / put cyanogenmod on it. I realized it was 4.3 when I purchased it and recently learned the boot loader cannot be unlocked (I did manage a root it though). But It keeps bugging me to upgrade to the latest software.
Is there a way to make update notification stop or is it possible to re-root with the new update for the software?
Edit: Is there a way to verify if the bootloader is locked or not? The boot loader screen now has an unlocked symbol and says custom underneath
- By Northern.dj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 34Last Post: 12-30-2014, 07:37 PM
- By Northern.dj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2014, 06:27 PM
- By pastelCat in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2014, 11:37 AM
- By JewDaddy in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2014, 03:07 AM
- By KLIMAXX in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2014, 10:21 PM