- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 update 4.4.2 Kitkat NO MORE EMAIL
How does Verizon release an update that kills the "native" email application. (the email application that comes on the phone)
ALL DONE with the help of Verizon tech support FOR HOURS.
I checked the sync settings.
I tried deleting the email accounts. Then, restarting the phone and reinstalling the email accounts. (more than once)
I tried factory resetting the phone. Then reinstalling the emails.
I even had Verizon warranty the phone and got a NEW PHONE. Then reinstalled the emails.
I was on the phone with my network company and checked all of the settings.
At first I will get all of the emails on my server, then the phone will appear to sync but will not download any new emails.
I can send emails, but I can not receive emails. (on other devices I can receive emails, I can also receive emails with third party applications)
I called SAMSUNG, they had me download an application and remotely accessed my phone and was UNABLE to help.
WTF.... Is it to much to ask for, I just want a phone that works.
- By Northern.dj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 34Last Post: 12-30-2014, 07:37 PM
- By Northern.dj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2014, 06:27 PM
- By GlassToTheArson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2014, 05:20 PM
- By pastelCat in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2014, 11:37 AM
- By del64 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2014, 10:47 PM