- 1 Posts
Texts not sending or receiving after moving apps due to low space?
My daughter's android phone - HTC EVO 4G - was complaining about low memory. She moved some apps over to the SD card. Now the phone which was previously working fine, will just stall when she tries to send a text message. No problem getting and making phone calls but texting is not working. Any ideas? Most of the apps she moved - pandora, colornote, instagram,a Bible, twitter,...
Last edited by Golfdriver97; 09-24-2014 at 08:46 AM.
- Best AnswerMay 31 2014 | 8:48 pm EDT
Welcome to Android Central! Review this guide and see if any of the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html
- 05-31-2014, 08:48 PM #2
Re: texts not sending or receiving after moving apps due to low space
Welcome to Android Central! Review this guide and see if any of the tips help: [GUIDE] Android Memory and How to Deal with Low Memory Warnings
- By RayTim in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2014, 12:52 AM
- By daveb75 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2014, 10:33 AM
- By Nemesis-X in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2014, 07:31 PM
- By ShannonAhn in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2014, 06:59 PM