- 06-01-2014, 03:30 PM #2
Re: Need to remove sim card in a LG
Welcome to Android Central! Here's an article that describes how to put one in.
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By Userp222 in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2014, 11:16 PM
- By FiretoFlames in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2014, 02:15 AM
- By Daniyal Javani in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 05:11 PM
- By majdi suliman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 05:04 PM
- By pingwn33 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2014, 09:09 AM