- 1 Posts
Galaxy S2 Slows down when WiFi turned on
I have a galaxy s2 GT-I9100, It was working greatly, but for the last 3 weeks, once I turn the wifi on, the phone slows down immediatly. And when I turn the wifi off again, it goes back to its normal stat.
I tried at first a factory reset .. It didn't work .
I flashed the ROM with an official JB .. It seems working for a few days, but now the problem is back again.
To give you more details : when I turn the wifi on, the menu start lagging, and when I use the virtual keyboard, when I click on a character, it stay clicked for a long time, and if I want for example to delete a letter, the backspace button stay in hold, until it deletes many lines of the text.
And many other things !
I wish that you can help me fix that, cause it's really annoying and I'm losing hope .
Thanks for your efforts.
- 06-01-2014, 11:44 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S2 Slows down when WiFi turned on
It may be cuz you're using some apps that only become active when the Wi-Fi is turned on. Whatsapp and viber are terrific examples of such apps. These apps don't really consume much RAM space while the Wi-Fi is off but whenever you turn it on, they start taking up their regular space. So I would advise you to check the total apps running (from settings, go to running applications) before and after you turn on the wi-fi. It might be helpful
- By jamesino in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2014, 10:29 PM
- By Dylan Elliott1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2014, 03:35 AM
- By treyinga in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:53 AM
- By Jordan0276 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2014, 07:49 PM
- By armyranger516862006 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2014, 10:26 AM