Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Stuck on logo after Rooting. Plz Help.

I am using Samsung Star Duos GT-S5282 . I was trying to root it by using a software Kingo root. I had no knowledge of rooting before. Kingo Root just asked me to attach my mobile and click on root button which I did and I found something installing with a green android shape. then on kingo software it said that Root Successful. It would take some time . Please wait. and their was a Finish button. I thought that it is asking me to wait the mobile to restart and then I clicked on finished button . From then when I turn my mobile. It stuck on logo screen. I have tried to go into recovery mode but recover mode is not opening. I can go only into Download mode. I think that I have soft bricked my mobile. How to get away from this logo screen . what should I do? plz help.

Thanks.

Default Re: Stuck on logo after Rooting. Plz Help.

Quote Originally Posted by alimtiaz951 View Post
    I am using Samsung Star Duos GT-S5282 . I was trying to root it by using a software Kingo root. I had no knowledge of rooting before. Kingo Root just asked me to attach my mobile and click on root button which I did and I found something installing with a green android shape. then on kingo software it said that Root Successful. It would take some time . Please wait. and their was a Finish button. I thought that it is asking me to wait the mobile to restart and then I clicked on finished button . From then when I turn my mobile. It stuck on logo screen. I have tried to go into recovery mode but recover mode is not opening. I can go only into Download mode. I think that I have soft bricked my mobile. How to get away from this logo screen . what should I do? plz help.

Thanks.
    reflash the firmware using Odin in download mode
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

How to reflash the firmware using odin? I told earlier that I am a newbie in this field. doesnt have much knowledge. how can i do reflashing?

Quote Originally Posted by alimtiaz951 View Post
    How to reflash the firmware using odin? I told earlier that I am a newbie in this field. doesnt have much knowledge. how can i do reflashing?

download your firmware from sammobile
    Firmwares | SamMobile

this is the common tutorial
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-via-odin.html

you can also use kies to update your phone

Actually what did you do to solve the problem??? I am stuck with the same problem.....

PS. I would prefer a simpler solution..

Global Posts
    20,209 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Modified Stock 4.4.2

If it's a Samsung phone, the simplest solution is to download the Kies version of your ROM and update the phone with Kies. The slightly more complex solution is to download the Odin version of your ROM and flash it with Odin.

The simplest (but expensive) solution is to pay your carrier to reflash your phone. If the firmware is corrupt, reflashing, by one means or another, is the only way to fix the problem.