- 3 Posts
Clear all apps on Nexus
I understand that swiping the apps away doesn't necessarily close them, but using my Nexus 5 all day creates a rather long list of apps to choose from to "switch quickly" from one app to another. Coming from a Galaxy device, which includes a clear apps button, when I finish a group of apps, let's say for driving, I could just clear them away and have a shorter list to choose from for my next set of tasks, let's say shopping, etc. Not to mention, swiping away a long list one by one takes too much time and can get annoying. Is there a way to do this on the Nexus?
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-02-2014, 12:28 PM #2
- 579 Posts
Re: Clear all apps on Nexus
If you're rooted you can use Xposed to get this functionality.
Xposed Installer | Xposed Module Repository
Recent App Cleaner | Xposed Module Repository
GravityBox (another Xposed module) will give you that functionality as well but also includes a lot of other tweaks that are common on custom ROMs.
If you're not rooted and are unwilling to root then I'm not quite sure what you could do.
- By adriantc_ro in forum Android AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-03-2016, 01:51 PM
- By healinginfluence in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 11-17-2015, 07:13 PM
- By majdi suliman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2014, 08:59 AM
- By xazilizax in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2014, 03:16 AM
- By kzrvsr in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2014, 08:06 AM