- 21 Posts
photos to an sd card
g day again
ive installed an sd card in my xperia tablet,and want to transfer some photos on my photo album ive moved across from my s4 phone,whats an easy way to move them all to the sd card.when i go into the sony xperia,it doesnt seem to recognize them even though there on the tablet,
- 06-02-2014, 11:52 PM #2
Re: photos to an sd card
Can you clarify a few things?
1. Where are the photos that you want to transfer onto the SD card? You say it's a photo album you moved across from your S4--do you mean that those photos are currently on your Xperia tablet in Internal Storage? Or are they still on the S4? Or are they uploaded into the cloud, like on Google+ Photos?
2. How are you connecting your devices? Are you connecting your Xperia tablet to a PC via USB, and trying to access its storage areas using Windows Explorer? Is that what you mean when you mention going into the Xperia?
- By jaystevens1971 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 98Last Post: 06-18-2014, 04:20 PM
- By Mac58 in forum LG G3Replies: 14Last Post: 06-09-2014, 11:23 PM
- By TXZach in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 06-03-2014, 05:15 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Is it possible to root Galaxy Note 3 and delete all of Samsung's bloatware except for s-pen softwareBy Jas00555 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:36 PM