photos to an sd card

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
g day again
ive installed an sd card in my xperia tablet,and want to transfer some photos on my photo album ive moved across from my s4 phone,whats an easy way to move them all to the sd card.when i go into the sony xperia,it doesnt seem to recognize them even though there on the tablet,
regards john

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Can you clarify a few things?

1. Where are the photos that you want to transfer onto the SD card? You say it's a photo album you moved across from your S4--do you mean that those photos are currently on your Xperia tablet in Internal Storage? Or are they still on the S4? Or are they uploaded into the cloud, like on Google+ Photos?

2. How are you connecting your devices? Are you connecting your Xperia tablet to a PC via USB, and trying to access its storage areas using Windows Explorer? Is that what you mean when you mention going into the Xperia?

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
ok,i just backed them up on my s4,then they appeared in an album on my tablet.so they are on my tablet,i just want to move them to the sd card.i hope this makes sense,but basically i just want them on the sd card on my tablet
regards john

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87