- 2 Posts
My friend has an MSI Enjoy 71 running on android 4.0.4. Every time she tries to install an app or even save a document, a message pops up saying "Cannot save to USB or SDCard". The device is not rooted and she refuses to root it.
In addition to that, the tablet loves freaking out, detecting rapid touches as if she is using 20 fingers on the side of her screen every now and then.
Does anybody know what we can do to fix this problem?
- 06-03-2014, 04:11 PM #2
Re: MSI help
Welcome to Android Central! The product's support site shows that there is an Android 4.1 update available, so you might consider updating first--there might be bugfixes included. MSI Global - Computer, Laptop, Notebook, Desktop, Motherboard, Graphics and more
A full factory data reset would also be a good idea.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By Joseanne16 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 01:49 PM
- By xperia2995 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2014, 04:06 PM
- By Brian Chmura1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2014, 02:24 PM
- By njbeachgurl in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 11:51 AM
- By Philipp Yeo in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2014, 11:21 AM