Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Paul627g
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can someone tell me, does Nova launcher prime have 2 seperate swipe up gestures?...

1 for up over the dock, and one up but starting above the dock? (ADW has this but i can't tell if NP...since i don't have Prime. ; ))

Default Re: Can someone tell me, does Nova launcher prime have 2 seperate swipe up gestures?...

I think you need the Prime version for the additional/full gesture options.

IMO its well worth the couple bucks.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Can someone tell me, does Nova launcher prime have 2 seperate swipe up gestures?...

Yes. Just wanted to check it has 2 one-finger up gestures, one over the main screen and one over the dock. I'm not sure, do you know?

With Nova you can have a "gesture" command set to each of the icons on your dock that triggers with a swipe up.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by raptir View Post
    With Nova you can have a "gesture" command set to each of the icons on your dock that triggers with a swipe up.
    so it has like 5 (for example) up gestures? cuz that would be pretty hot.

Quote Originally Posted by paisley99 View Post
    so it has like 5 (for example) up gestures? cuz that would be pretty hot.
    Yeah, you can have one assigned to one finger on the homescreen (not the dock), one assigned to two fingers on the homescreen and one assigned to a swipe up on each of the dock icons (5 different gestures by default).

Yes what raptir said and with the Prime version it has so much more customizing available it really makes it worth it for purchase. I'm not a huge gesture user myself but it was nice being able to just set up whatever type of gesture I liked " 1 finger, 2 finger, etc. " swipe and then being able to assign it to open an app/drawer or complete some sort of action in general. Made my experience much better.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.