- 1 Posts
my samsung galaxy s4's sound no longer works after I insert SD card
I purchased a SanDisk micro SD card for my samsung galaxy s4 and the card seems to somehow interfere with the phones sound/ speakers function. The card itself works perfect, but after I inserted the card I noticed a problem after my alarm went off but didnt ring. My volume will be all the way up but it will no longer play the normal phones notifications such as the lock screen sound, I checked videos and music on my phone and reset the app preferences before I realized the sd card was the problem. When I removed the sd card my sound instantly worked again. Does anyone know why this could be happening and of a way I can keep my sd card in my phone and have my sound working at the same time?
- 06-04-2014, 02:12 AM #2
Re: my samsung galaxy s4's sound no longer works after I insert SD card
Welcome to Android Central! That's an odd bug--never heard of it before! Try inserting some other microSD card in--does the problem still occur? If not, there might be some corrupted file on the first microSD card that is causing the glitch.
- By Jack S2 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2014, 04:04 AM
- By leeleebaby22 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-15-2014, 12:22 PM
- By Jon Tanner in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 11:42 AM
- By drpepsi in forum VerizonReplies: 35Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:20 PM
- By 1metrodriver in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2014, 01:11 AM