Can I setup multiple secure exchange accounts on one phone?

Stretch886

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
We have a work phone for our three shift supervisors to share. Does anyone know of any way or app that would allow us to setup three exchange emails that are each secured by a PIN or password? I've seen that android tablets can now switch users , but I don't think that is available on the phone yet. I'm hoping someone has heard of an app or setting that would allow us to accomplish this. Phone is a Samsung S4.

Thanks in advance.

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
There are ways to enabled a multi-user setup on the phone but that requires rooting which brings up its own security concerns.

I used Nine for my exchange e-mail, and while that allows multiple accounts I believe they all use one PIN. Unfortunately I do not have multiple Exchange accounts to test with, but Nine does have a free trial so you could give that a shot.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.ninefolders.hd3&token=mFYVT4V7

There are other decent solutions for exchange e-mail, so as a last resort you could use three different apps, like Nine, Touchdown and Remoba Exchange Activesync, and just set up each account under a different app. Pretty terrible solution, but it would get the job done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge