- 1 Posts
Samsung galaxy s4 needs unlock code but provider says they dont have them???
My samsung galaxy s4 model sgh 1337 was stolen. When I recovered it, there was a prompt for a network unlock code, but my provider (a very small local service provider) said that they dont use unlock codes, and that this is a hardware problem. Is there anything that I can do? I tried factory resetting...
- By Luis Rios in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2015, 11:52 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-10-2015, 12:02 AM
- By peterparkerv2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2014, 07:55 AM
- By gkwhite in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2014, 07:56 AM
- By Shrikanth Holla in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 12:10 AM